5.21.2011

School is out!

This week my children started summer vacation. We work really hard during the school year to complete all of their courses ahead of schedule. By doing this they are able to enjoy a nice long summer vacation. I have spent the week sorting through their books and papers. There was a bit of document imaging I also needed to complete. Each of them is required to submit a portfolio of assignments to their teachers by the end of the school year. We also had various health forms and whatnot that needed turned in. I love tidying up at the end of the year and getting rid of all the clutter on my desk. It won't be long before we start receiving shipments of texts for next year and my desk is once again cluttered. In the meantime I am going to enjoy my empty desk and my days not spent teaching.