5.21.2011

Not my project!

There is cooking going on in the kitchen and I have nothing to do with it! Typically if there is something in the oven or on the stove I am the one in charge of it. Tonight I am pleased to report that this is not my project and I am glad. My husband and children are in the kitchen making their first batch of beef jerky. I purchased a dehydrator a couple of weeks ago and my husband is now testing it out for making jerky. I don't mess around with raw meat and have no intention of getting involved in this particular project. I will dehydrate anything else but to be excluded from this particular family project. My husband has been buying jerky from the store and thinks making it at home would be less expensive and more tasty. I will let you know how the jerky turns out.