5.06.2011

Complete at last!

Over a year ago my husband was in a serious car accident. The other driver was very underinsured which made the claims process tedious. Since he was at-fault we were left waiting for our insurance company to settle with his. I learned a great deal about insurance as a result of this experience. Following the accident I think I visited every website imaginable such as trying to understand the claims process better. In the end it just became a waiting game. This week we received word that our insurance company had settled with his insurance company and that our case was closed. It is a good feeling to know that we can finally close that chapter of our lives and move on. All I can do now is hope that the other driver has learned something about insurance as well and is now properly insured.