1.02.2011

Words that help...

In my life I can think of a handful of people who are going through some seriously difficult times. They have either buried those so close to them or are in the process of saying goodbye to someone near and dear. I have such a hard time finding the right words or knowing when to speak and when not to. In one case a parent is caring for a child battling cancer for the second time. Their child is so, so young and is fighting so hard but the battle seems impossible to win. I want and pray desperately for this child to be completely healed. I simply don't know what to say other than this. I know this mother is looking for people to strengthen and support her and given that I cannot physically be where she is I can only do so via words. I just wish those words came more clearly and easily and that I could convey the words in my heart.