1.19.2011

Thryroid test

One of the tests my doctor ordered for me is one to assess my thyroid function. I requested this because I have been working very hard to loose weight and it is not working. I am limiting my calories to 1,400 or less per day and working out for an hour a day. The scale has not budged in the 3 months I have been following this plan. I am very close to finding out what the top 10 diet pills and adding them to my repertoire. I don't like taking pills and will likely try to stay away from anything that like that but I have considered it. She said that testing my thyroid would be a good idea given how strict I am being with my eating and exercise. I doubt the test will show anything but it would be nice to be able to rule that out as a contributing factor to my lack of progress.