1.19.2011

Cluster headache

During my visit with the doctor today I discussed my ongoing allergy issue or what seemed like allergies. For a long time I have had these reactions that seem sort of like an allergic reaction. The weird thing is that is only seems to impact one side of my head. I have tried a bunch of allergy pills and none seem to have an impact on these attacks. The attacks would come randomly with nothing would seem to be causing them. In describing my symptoms to the doctor she came to the conclusion that I might be having cluster headaches. While I am not thrilled with this diagnosis I am happy to know that there are some options I can try to possibly control them. Allergy medicines are not having an impact and I hopeful that the new medications she prescribed might help me.