1.19.2011

Almost a year.

I was going through a box of papers I had been hanging onto and found several reports from my husband's car accident last year. It has been almost a year since he was in the accident and has thankfully totally recovered. Prior to the accident I had been considering investigating cheap car insurance quotes to see if we could save some money. This plan was put on hold because the accident left us with tons of insurance issues to take care of. I didn't want to change carriers in the midst of dealing with all the bills associated with the accident. Our carrier was so easy to work with that I haven't given another thought to switching to another insurance provider. I can't believe how fast the year has gone. I am just so thankful to be on the other side of that horrible event and to have my husband here beside me.