12.01.2010

Late night sales?

I don't buy processed food if I can help it. I really try to make all of our food from scratch and eliminate as many unnecessary chemicals from what we eat. I understand that most people don't live this way and I am not out to change them. All of my neighbor's buy frozen food from this truck that delivers it to their door. I have been quietly waiting for the driver to stop by my house and try to sell me some of his ice cream and pizza. It hasn't happened yet but I think it will. I have to wonder though if the people buying from his actually schedule his sales calls because he was just at their house. It is 9:30 PM here! I seriously do not want anyone at my door selling frozen food at that hour. It has to be something they schedule because I would have put a stop to it by now...