10.05.2010

So much time...

Not that the garden season has ended and the process of putting away food is concluded I am finding myself with time on my hands. My family is entirely thankful for this because it means that I have returned to cooking and baking on a more consistent basis for them. During the canning season our full blown meals tend to be hit or miss in terms of resembling a formal meal. This is good in that I don't have to worry about the best diet pills for women because I am constantly on my feet and moving. It is bad in the fact that I feel guilty for not putting out big spreads of food. I honestly believe I have cooked more in the last two weeks than I had during the entire summer. I was cooking every single day during the summer but it was in a pressure canner. It feels good to be back at my baking station despite the fact that I will now have to worry more about my middle.