10.16.2010

Our next television...

Last weekend my husband hauled our television off to the dump. It had died the week before and was not worth repairing. It was huge and weighed about 80-100 pounds. It was all we could do to get it out of the house. There was no way we were going to deal with moving it again to even look into having it repaired. It had been given to us by my in-laws and was quite old. My in-laws are very into television and always have the latest and greatest television on the market. I am pretty sure my father-in-law just bought a Samsung HDTV over the summer. He assures us that he has a television we can have to replace our broken on and has promised to bring it to us at Thanksgiving. I don't mind living without a television until then if it means we get another free television. I only hope that it weighs slightly less because I don't want to have to move another set that heavy again.