9.19.2010

New projects.

I like to have things to do. Sitting around and watching television all day just doesn't do it for me. I need to have things to look forward to and an idea that I am moving towards something. It can be something simple but I really like to have things on my plate. Now that my gardening is done and my canning is complete I feel a bit lost. There aren't many plans coming to mind right now that I can start working on. I realize that home schooling my kids and working part-time should sound like enough. I have crocheted scads of hats and even a scarf. There are only so many heads in my family that will wear my goofy looking hats. Did I mention that I am not really good at crocheting? So, what should I work on? Any ideas for a girl who likes to keep it simple and homemade?