9.19.2010

I don't really know.

I have terrible allergies. For a long time I took over the prescription medication to control them. I later switched to over the counter pills and that have worked pretty well for a long time. I really like that when I take the pills at night that they have the same effect as if I were to take sleeping pills. I sleep really well when I take them and I like that. I sometimes wonder if I stopped taking them what would happen. There is a part of me that wonders if my allergies have gone away and another part of me that just doesn't want to find out. I am just not into testing the waters only to find out when it is too late that my allergies are indeed as strong as ever. Call me silly but I am just going to keep on taking my pills until someone can prove to me that my allergies are indeed better. I have heard that you can outgrow them but don't know anyone who has actually had that happen.