9.19.2010

Everything in place.

Right now I am listening to my littlest son scream at the top of his lungs. It is bedtime and he is not happy. You would think that he wouldn't be happy because it was time for bed but that is not the issue. The problem is that I just put clean sheets on his bed. These particular sheets are not the ones he is used to having on his bed and apparently this is a huge issue. You see my little guy like everything to be the same it always has been. This means that little changes are huge issues. The change from wearing shorts to wearing pants makes him mad and vice versa. These are his winter sheets and they are flannel. There isn't great heating in his room and we do everything we can to keep him warm. I know that in a few days the sheets will be a non-issue but for tonight the apparently are a huge one.