9.19.2010

Simple living.

Today we spent the majority of the day going through our attic and pairing down what we are keeping and what we can get rid of. I found in going through my clothes that I tend to wear the same thing all the time. This keeps things simple for me and takes the guess work out of getting dressed. I like pulling a long sleeve shirt and a pair of jeans out and know without question that they look fine. I suppose the same would be true if I had a collection of long skirts and sweaters. I have really started to veer towards wearing the same cut and style of clothes and not being swayed by trends. Classic looks just stand the test of time. I think my husband is becoming the same way because he found himself getting rid of a great deal of his clothes that just don't look like something he would wear anymore.