4.16.2010

Wrapping things up.

We are nearly finished with school for the year. This doesn't mean that we won't continue doing school work but rather that my son has finished the 4th grade requirements and is moving on. He loves learning and I love keeping him engaged. The school we use is really amazing and I supplement with other resources. One of his favorite sites is BrainPop. If you have children who are always asking about stuff you have forgotten this is a good place to send them. My knowledge base seems to be less than what it once was especially when it comes to history. Thanks to BrainPop I can send my son there for the answers I have forgotten. He loves interactive lessons rather than the flat PowerPoint lessons his school uses. Keeping his learning engaging is something I strive for and he loves.