4.16.2010

Settled

Moving has been something that we have done so many times I think I have lost count. About two years ago we bought our current house and I couldn't be happier. It is so nice not to worry about having to hire long distance movers or finding a new place to live. The process of building our careers required us to move frequently in order to move up the "ladder". It was fun until we had children and then it became much more stressful. Over time we realized that having a great career was just not as important as having happy children. Our last move was different because we knew that our priorities had shifted and this house would be home rather than a stopping point. Being settled at last is an amazing feeling. I now can see a future of growing old in this house with my husband. The future I envision is becoming a reality as time progresses and that is just such a nice feeling.