2.24.2010

Putting it off.

At the beginning of the month I had a huge list of things I hoped to accomplish in my free time. One of the things I wanted to do was shop around for car insurance. We have received many fliers from where my husband works about discounted insurance. Finding the time to sit down and price insurance was something I never got around to this month. I have decided to put this off until after I see how my husband's car accident claim is handled. I know that it should be fine since he wasn't at fault. It doesn't stop me from thinking that maybe we will receive better service as a customer versus being a former customer. I have to believe that the savings we might incur in the next few months will be outweighed by decreased frustration from having our claim handled smoothly. This might all be imagination on my part but it is helping me feel good about putting off this one item on my "to do" list.