2.18.2010

Glad to be done.

It occurred to me this week that I no longer have to worry about getting pregnant! That might sound silly but when you have spent as many years as I have trying to get pregnant trust me that it is a revelation. I no longer have to worry about taking prenatal vitamins or sleepless nights with a newborn. I can honestly say that I am glad to be moving onward to the point in my life where I can safely leave my children with a family member for the night. Last week was the first time in 3 years that I spent a night away from both of my children at the same time. It wasn't because of a pleasant situation but it was something I was able to do and not worry the entire night about them. There is something nice about knowing that if my husband and I wanted to get away for a night that we could and my children would be none the worse for it.