2.18.2010

A wee bit of time.

For the last two weeks I haven't had a minute to myself. I would love to be able to soak in a very hot tub for a few hours. This isn't going to happen any time soon. With my husband having a broken leg it is very difficult to get everything done in the course of a day that needs to be done. I am lucky if I remember to put a dab of acne cream on each day and brush my teeth. I would love to be able to spend some time cleaning up my eye brows and maybe using some arcona cream on my poor face. Right now I am working on getting my work done, home schooling, and cleaning the house. The driveway needs shoveled and there is a ton of laundry to be put away. I know things will get easier in a few weeks but for right now I feel like a one woman show that isn't very interesting.