1.06.2010

Another chance.

I have been given the opportunity to test again for a job that I held for about a year awhile back. It is a really great work from home opportunity. When I was last employed by this company it was a temporary one year appointment. Things have changed since and they are now outsourcing the job to different companies with different rules for hiring. I am excited to be given this opportunity and realize things will have changed. One of the things I will need is a remote backup service. This was something that the contract I signed listed among several new requirements. I am hoping to get everything lined up that I will need in the next week because my test date is only a week away. It would be wonderful if I could get back with this company because we could surely use the extra income.