12.11.2009

Waiting paid off.

About six months ago we were given a really beautiful rocking chair. The only problem I have had with the chair is that it is really hard on your back. I have looked and looked for comfortable chair cushions but they have been so expensive. The other day I went into a thrift store and found a couple of outdoor cushions. The price was so low I decided to buy them with the hopes of using them in the rocking chair. They were new cushions with the tags still on them which made them an even better bargain. When I put them in the rocking chair fit absolutely perfectly and made a dramatic improvement in the comfort of the rocking chair. Now my kids are always fighting over who gets to sit in the chair. I love that it isn't just collecting dust and that it didn't cost me a fortune.