8.28.2007

It has been one year!

This month marks one year since I left my professional career to work from home. At first our future was very uncertain as I tried on different work at home hats. It took a few tries for me to find something that was not only stable but also afforded me the personal satisfaction and freedom my prior career did not. At this point I can honestly say this is the only job I can see myself doing year after year. It truly is a blessing to be able to contribute to providing financially for my family and love what I do. Working from home has quite literally been the best decision I have ever made. I would urge anyone who thinks that working from home is a far off dream to really investigate the opportunities that exist. Had you asked me two years ago if this were in my future I would have said there was no way it could happen for me and yet here I am!