12.18.2013

Music choices...

On Sunday we will be having a party to celebrate my oldest son turning 14 years old. Those attending will be mainly our immediate family members. I know people who throw fantastic parties and invite a couple dozen kids, but that just isn't our thing. We like a quiet family gathering with cake and a little background music. I am always hesitant to choose music because my sister-in-law is a musician. She never fails to have something to say about my musical choices. She also loves to offer advice on buying musical equipment. She told me I should really looking into the revo 4 american dj at musicians friend for my next party. I always let her advice just roll off my back. I love music as much as the next person but for a simple birthday party our stereo works just fine.