9.08.2012

Different worlds...

We are very simple people. Our house is neat and tidy but it is by no means modern or fancy. We simply don't place an importance on things like expensive decor. You will never find  wall fountains in any room in our house. I often wonder how the people we know afford the things they talk about buying. A friend of mine was raving about her kitchen stove. I decided to look up the brand of the stove she was talking about and found out that the bottom line price tag on a stove like hers was around $6,000.00! I cannot imagine spending that type of money on a stove no matter how much money I had. It really felt like we were living in different worlds to hear her talk about the money they were spending on stuff for their home. In my head I just kept wondering what type of debt they must be in to support their lifestyle.