7.11.2012

Driving privileges

In the last couple of months we have had to make a tough call and take away my father's driving privileges. His health has declined so much that we do not feel he is in any position to be behind the wheel. He quite upset about this but it had to be done. Every time he get behind the wheel of his truck something happens to it. I am not talking about something that could be covered up with  ford f150 seat covers or a bit of scratch remover. The last time he got behind the wheel he decided to drive over a fallen tree and ripped the oil lines loose. Before that he backed over an embankment and got the truck high centered. My parents have had to call a tow truck more times than I can count and I am worried about other people on the road. Hopefully, his health will improve and maybe someday he can drive again but for now my mom and I are driving him everywhere.