3.21.2012

Keep checking...

I thought I would pass along a tidbit of information that has saved me a few dollars. We live in a state where we can choose who supplies our electricity. I decided to investigate the prices between providers in my state and found quite a difference. By doing a little investigating I was able to lower my electricity bills by ten dollars a month. It is pretty easy to do this. Just do a search for your electric provider's "price to compare". You need to know the provider's name such as new jersey energy and some basic information like your account number to do the research. If you live in a state that offers consumer choice you can usually compare prices right online as well as change service provider's. I might have invested half and hour in researching my options. I think this is time well spent to save over one hundred dollars a year.