11.12.2011

Awesome results!

Today is my eleventh day following the Paleo diet or lifestyle. I have to say that for about a week I felt really tired and worn out. Giving up grains, dairy, and sugar kind of throws your body for a loop if you have been used to eating lots of it. After the seventh day I really began to feel awesome and my appetite and cravings slipped away. I am limiting my carbs to about 20 grams per day because I am trying to loose weight. My husband is eating Paleo but is not trying to loose weight and eats fruits in order to get his carbs. So far I don't think he feels quite as good as I do because I secretly think he is getting too many carbs and possibly sugar from little sneaks here and there. As of this morning my weight is down 10.4 pounds and I am very, very happy with that.