7.15.2011

A wee bit excited...

This is the first year I have attempted to grow things like pumkins, melons, and squash. I didn't have high expectations for my ability to grow these items after my cucumber crop failure last year. I am pleased to announce that I have fruit on every plant that has survived! I am particularly excited about my winter squash. I wish I had a working camera but I don't at the moment. I would be nice to have something like the casio ex camera or really any camera that would document my gardening success. One of the varieties of squash that I am growing is supposed to top the scales at 25 pounds. I would be happy with just one squash weighing that much on one plant. If all my plants have a squash that large I should be up to my ears in squash which will be wonderful