6.22.2011

Celebrating simply...

When it comes to birthdays in our family we have very specific traditions. Our children always have a party with family and presents. When my husband and I have a birthday we tend to let the day pass simply with little hoopla. This makes no sense to my in-laws who believe that every birthday should be celebrated equally. It doesn't matter where they are in the world we can count on being expected to do something to mark their special day. If we should fail to acknowledge their special days there will be guilty phone calls to follow. I know how to get flowers delivered everywhere and can explain to you how to use an infinite array of florists such as ProFlowers Richmond Va or elsewhere. Personally, I wish they would relax their expectations just little bit but I know after 20 years that will not happen any time soon. It has actually occurred to me to set up an account of some sort to have flowers delivered to them annually on specific dates.