3.29.2011

No processed foods.

It occurred to me today while looking in my pantry that I have not a single processed food in my house at this point. There was a time when our house was stockpiled with every sort of processed food imaginable. This was also a point in time when I desperately needed something like Lipofuze and could not imagine why I couldn't loose weight. About a year ago I slowly began to wean my family off of processed food and to a more natural way of eating. All of our foods are made from scratch and come from local sources. There are very few foods that I buy at the grocery store any more. The only things I tend to buy are things like toilet paper and milk. It is weird to look in the pantry and not see it chocked full of all sorts of things to eat. On the other hand it is reassuring to know that what my children are eating is healthy and wholesome.