1.15.2011

Wish list ...

There are very few things that I can say I really want that I don't have. Most of things that I want are things that are part of a bigger project or plan that will benefit my entire family. When it comes to thing or belongings that are for me the list become incredibly short. For the last year I have tried very hard not to be swayed by the glitzy marketing of products that we are told we need but we really don't need. I have learned that there is a difference between things we "need" and things we "want". To be honest there is just a couple of things that I want but can't justify as really needing. I love technology and have lusted after a product like the Galaxy Tablet PC for some time. I would love to be able to have a portable device that would allow me to multiple things on a single piece of equipment. Mostly I just want a hand held device for reading books. As much as I love the feel of a book in my hands it would be nice to have all my books in a single portable device.