12.18.2010

New plan.

In the last month I have decided to give using supplements a try. I have never been a person who has been good at taking medicine or keeping track of this type of stuff. The only thing I have successfully done for any length of time is use various acne treatments and take my allergy pills. I decided to give supplements a try because I had been doing a great deal of reading about various health issues that have been linked to deficiencies in certain things in the body. I can already tell a difference in my body when I forget to take a couple of the things on my list. It is nice to see some positive results in areas like my sleeping patterns and general feeling of well being. I had been having a really hard time sleeping at night but am now sleeping like a baby. Hopefully, this is all real and not just a placebo effect taking placing in my mind.