9.21.2010

How do they find us?

Email is something I rely on heavily for a number of things. I know some people consider this dated and use texting to accomplish the same thing. I don't have a cell phone and obviously this makes text messaging tricky. I do wonder however if it would eliminate all of emails I get from people I don't know and have never contacted. I am always surprised to see emails with subjects like "extenze side effects" in my email. Being a woman this isn't really an issue that I would be researching. I can appreciate that some people would have a need to know more about topics like this. I would imagine that you only get text messages from people that you have initiated contact with. This would be nice but I don't have a dire need for it right now. It will probably become necessary one day for me to have access to text messaging but for now I am just going to stick with my regular technology.