9.03.2010

Enough already.

I am saying it here and now that I have had enough hot weather for this summer. I am more than ready for the temperature to drop and the cooler air to move in. This week has been miserable and to make matters worse my family has been under the weather. I don't know if it is the heat or a bug or a combination thereof but we collectively feel nasty. I have so much to get done and can't bring myself to do anything. My garden is about tapped out for the season and really need to wrap things up and prepare it for winter. The only thing I feel like doing is lying on the couch with my littlest son. He can't seem to stay out of the bathroom today and needs constant reassurance that he is going to feel better soon. I know we will all feel better soon but in this heat it is really hard to believe that.