7.30.2010

My son loves me...

When I had our satellite television service discontinued I was fairly certain my older son would have a fit. He surprised me by not saying much of anything at all. Over the last few months he has his nose buried almost continuously in one book or another. To surprise him a couple of weeks ago I managed to make it possible to stream videos from the internet to our Wii and Samsung television. By the way the child has responded to this you would think that I had invented the idea myself. He has told me no less that a dozen times how much he loves me and how much he loves being able to once again watch some of his favorite shows. I know that even if I hadn't worked this out for him that he would still love me but at least he verbalizes his appreciation of what I did.