5.15.2010

Stiff neck again.

For several months I have not suffered from a stiff neck or back. For some reason I am once again experiencing a really stiff neck and back. I realize that I need to get back in shape and start some sort of lower ab workout because it will help my back. It is that time of year when our activity level becomes more significant and this should help. I have been doing a great deal of sitting at my desk which is undoubtedly contributing to my stiffness. I am terrible about putting off all of my work until the last minute. This forces me to sit in one place for hours until my works is done. What I need is someone to give me a lecture about procrastination that is along the lines of what I give to my husband and children. I know what I should be doing and just can't find the self-control to do it when the sunshine and warm air are calling me outside.