1.17.2010

Stretch marks.

In loosing 25 pounds very rapidly I learned something I never thought possible. Did you know that you can get stretch marks from loosing weight very quickly. This seems crazy to me but it is entirely possible. When I decided to go on a low carb diet I thought my biggest skin worry would continue to be finding the best acne treatment but it isn't. I am now faced with double the amount of stretch marks that I once had. Aside from the stretch marks that are the result of my 3 pregnancies I now have these fresh and weird looking stretch marks from loosing weight so quickly. While I am glad to have lost the weight this is a lesson I could have done without learning. I am hoping that the marks fade as I begin to tone and further trim my body. Somehow I doubt this is going to happen and that they to will be with me for life.