1.17.2010

It never ends.

My process to become healthier seems like a never ending journey of learning. Just when I think I have mastered the things I need to know to be successful with my new eating plan something else is presented to me. The other day I stumbled on a discussion of various foods that burn fat. I hadn't considered that certain foods would be better or worse at burning fat. The more I read the more I realized I had to learn. It really makes shopping a very long process when I now have to read each and every label to be sure I am avoiding sugars and starches. Now I must also decide if a food I am going to buy and consume is the best use of my caloric intake when it comes to burning fat and calories. I think it would be easier to just drink protein shakes every day and be done with it but I know this isn't good nutrition either.