4.18.2009

So wonderful!

Finally the sun is really shining in our part of the world. It is absolutely wonderful. In fact even the wildlife has seemed to come alive in the warmth. Just down the street there are 5 bears sitting up in a tree. The entire town seems to be turning out to look at them. It is really odd that they have chosen a residential area like ours to hand out in. I had to laugh though at my husband when he suggested the property owner put out a donation can because of all the people hanging out on his property. In my head I am envision my husband setting up something similar to the Westgate and requiring people to make reservations or purchase tickets in advance! On the other hand I am thinking my older son should set up a lemonade stand to make a buck or two off all of the traffic.