6.22.2007

Heartbreaking....

I have a friend in my circle who my heart is just breaking for and I can't say a word because I am not supposed to know what she is going through. I can't even ask my friends to pray for her because it would likely expose that she is experiencing a very personal crisis. My heart is literally breaking for her and there is nothing I can do or say. In fact I may not get to see her again because she and her family may move at any minute. I wish I could wrap my arms around her and tell her so many people are here for her if she would just let us in. If you read this maybe you could add an anonymous "Mommy" to your prayer list? (A few of you know me for real :)

This is one of those moments when you are thankful for those really close friendships where you can just say anything....