5.08.2007

Big Toys For Big Boys

I really believe that there is something to the saying about the difference between men and boys is the size of their toys. For the entire 18 years I have known my husband he has wanted a truck. Mind you he has access to a number of trucks that he could borrow if we really "needed" a truck. I think he is just drawn to the manly appearance of a truck. Right now he has a savings account dedicated just to buying a truck. Of course I know that once he gets the truck then he will need all sorts of truck accessories to make it perfect. I supposed there are much worse things for a man to lust after than mud flaps and bed liners. When I really think about it some of my best childhood memories are of driving around with my Dad in his truck. It would be nice for my boy's to have the same experience I suppose.