4.26.2007

Watch Your Head!

Taking a moment here to whine. As Mom's we often are so caught up in taking care of our families that we overlook ourselves. I frequently experience colds and illness right along side my children and just keep chugging along keeping it all to myself. It is not colds that seem to get me down but rather aches and pains. Yesterday, I was in the attic looking for pants to fit my older son who seems to have outgrown everything just this week. Having found a pair of pants I stood up and hit my head so hard I fell over thinking I would pass out. My head has not felt right since then. In the house I have only Motrin and Tylenol but wish there was something stronger like Tramadol because I could sure use it. Even the next day I feel like I have a 20 pound weight on the top of my head and even my neck hurts. My husband is always telling me to watch my head in the attic...