4.26.2007

Motivation

For the last couple weeks I have been getting up at the crack of dawn to go walking with a friend. While I have regularly exercised over the years I have never done so with anyone else. I have to say it is truly motivational and enjoyable. There is just something about knowing that someone is expecting you to be up and ready to go each day. It leaves little room for excuses and that is exactly what I need. Hopefully, this continues to speed along my weight loss from having had a baby in the last year. If you can find a buddy to walk with I highly recommend it. Picking a super early workout time also makes it nearly impossible to back out at the last minute because no one wants to make or receive a call at 6 am in the morning. Also we have a back up plan in case of bad weather so there is never a reason not to walk.