1.29.2014

Plastic surgery show...

Lately, I have been a bit hooked on watching this show about plastic surgery in Beverly Hills. In the back of my mind I have always wanted someone to wave a magic wand over my stomach and erase my tummy. Truth be told I would never have plastic surgery unless there was a medically necessary reason. This doesn't stop me from being fascinated with the plastic surgery that other people choose to have. It amazes me that people who by most standard look perfect still feel that they are imperfect and in need of surgery. It goes to show that you can't judge how someone feels about themselves by looking at the outside. There are people who simply feel that they need to do whatever they can to strive for some picture of perfection in their own head. Although I wouldn't make the choices they make I can't fault them for reaching for what they want.