10.12.2012

Get away...

There are times when it feels like we just never seem to relax. Even on a weekend when we have nothing on the schedule we somehow manage to end up being busy. At some point during the weekend I find myself daydreaming about pensacola beach house rentals. I can just imagine myself sitting by the ocean reading a book. I have never actually sat by ocean and read a book but it always seems like the perfect way to relax. The reality is that I am years away from having a beach vacation. That will have to wait until our children are grown and out of the house. Until that point I don't see us having the extra money for a beach vacation because every penny we have goes into raising them. I am happy just to daydream about vacations whilst enjoying seeing my children grow up happy and healthy.