6.10.2012

First anniversary...

 This month my husband and I will celebrate our 21st wedding anniversary. Next month my brother and his wife will celebrate their first anniversary. It seems funny that my older brother just got married last year for the first time and that I have been married two decades. I am thinking about what to send them for their anniversary. My brother is a practical guy and would even appreciate his and her's welding jackets since his hobby is blacksmithing. His wife would not appreciate that sort of gift but I would love to give it them something like that. She is not very down to earth and really wants things that are aesthetically pleasing as opposed to functional. I might just send them a gift card because there is no way I will ever please either of them with any other type of gift.