5.07.2012

Shopping alone...

I have a  Saturday morning ritual that I look forward to each week. On Saturday's I get up very early before anyone else is awake and head out to do my weekly shopping. I love being in the store when no one else is up. It is so nice to browse the isles without having to push through crowds or wait in line to use the barcode scanners. Before hitting the store I always treat myself to an extra large coffee. As much as I love my family shopping with them somehow becomes stressful to me. I like not having to worry where everyone is and there is no begging for stuff we don't need when I am alone. When I have a great deal to accomplish I make sure to do in on a Saturday morning. This makes trips when I do take them more about letting them browse than me worrying about getting everything on my list.