1.31.2012

Learning the hard way...

Earlier this month my brother got a new dog. He has never had a pet before and has waited for a very long time to get one. In anticipation of his new dog I tried to fill him on things that the dog might do. He didn't want to hear my advice and went into the experience convinced his dog would be perfect and their lives together idyllic. This week my brother emailed me to let me know that he would not be getting some photos he had been scanning for me to me at any point in the near future. Apparently his dog went a little crazy and knocked over his laptop and broke his portable hard drives. I had to smile just a little bit on the inside even though I felt bad for him. He had passed off my warnings about very active dogs as me not knowing how to train my dog. At least it isn't only my dog who has damaged a few things as a puppy.