11.06.2011

Cooking...

Cooking for me is a way of life. I cook food for my family several times a day. We rarely eat out and choose to eat as cleanly as possible. My brother was over to visit this weekend and commented several times that neither he nor his new bride cook. My brother works at a job that would be similar to Houston web design. This means that he rarely leaves his desk. Given that neither of them excercise and are already overweight I don't expect great health for them in the future. I just can't see how they will enter in later life in good health if they eat pizza and take-out every single day of their lives. This is not my choice to make for them but I can only hope that one of them decides to start taking better care of themselves and encourages the other to do the same.