8.06.2011

A good trip...

Yesterday we took a drive with the children. We went out with the intention of picking up some produce to can. Along the way we found this incredible kitchen store with virtually everything I could ever want for my kitchen. Not only did they brand new merchandise but they also had used stuff as well. It didn't matter if you were looking for used bar equipment or a new pressure canners this store had it all. I was able to find some half gallon canning jars I had been looking for and many other small items. It was quite the unexpected pleasure to stumble across this store in the middle of nowhere. I love knowing that I have a resource for those odd kitchen items I might need in the future. We were also able to find a great deal of sweet corn in bulk that was not available in our immediate area. It goes to show that sometimes you find the best stuff when you are not even trying.